Need Upholstery Cleaning Melbourne? Don’t clean your couch before calling us. Melbourne’s best couch cleaning, lounge cleaning, sofa cleaning, leather & fabric upholstery steam cleaning & Scotchgard protection services. Call 0428 784 299 to book same day couch cleaners anywhere in Melbourne.
- Local Upholstery Steam Cleaning Company
- The best in leather & fabric couch cleaning
- Furniture Cleaning & Protection Services
- All types of leather & fabric upholstery steam cleaning
- Scotchgard Couch Protection
- Lounge steam/dry cleaning services
- Expert Sofa Cleaners
What’s Included in Professional Couch Steam Cleaning Services?
Our standard upholstery steam cleaning service is the most cost-effective. We offer upholstery cleaning services straight your door anywhere in Melbourne weather you are eastern suburbs, western suburbs, southern or northern suburbs. Following included in our lounge cleaning services.
- Pre-treating of the fabric or leather
- Any kind of stain treatment
- Upholstery Vacuum Cleaning
- Couch Steam Cleaning
- Removal of stain from your upholstery
- Couch Sanitisation
- Furniture Protection
Couch Steam Cleaning Melbourne
We are the upholstery cleaning specialists of Melbourne! Our clients have loved Master Cleaners for more than two decades now and their unshakeable trust in our services motivates us further to provide veracious cleaning services.
- Our first concern is to please our customers and have them absolutely satisfied with our cleaning services. For this reason, we invest in our biggest assets cleaners and technology and keep upgrading both of them!
- Our technology gets improved with time and our cleaners undergo continuous training to learn how this modern technology can become their second-in-command to complete their cleaning task.
- Upholstery cleaning is one of our fortes and we’ve in all kinds of fabrics for upholstery.
- Whether you have wool, synthetic, microfiber, linen, cotton, vinyl, silk, cotton blend, or leather upholstery, our expert cleaners have knowledge and experience to handle all types of upholstered furniture.
- Now, you can get your Leather couch cleaning, Leather couch, chairs, tables, couches, sofas everything cleaned by professionals in no time.
- At Master Cleaners you’ll get all this at a very minimal price, considering the amount you have spent on your valuable upholstery.
Your upholstery can look just like new, with no stains, no odours and no contaminants at all! All you have to do is call Master Cleaners and we will arrange for the upholstery cleaning service as per your convenience.
Couch Dry Cleaning Melbourne
Along with couch steam cleaning, we also offer to couch dry cleaning services depending on the type of your upholstery fibre. The team of our upholstery cleaners will first inspect couch fibre, and then start to determine the right cleaning method for your upholstery. First of all, we vacuum your couches for the removal of loose dirt and debris from the couch fibre. Then a dry cleaning solvent is applied to your couch, which is agitated into the fibre. Then after a few minutes, the dry cleaning solution is extracted from your couch using a heavy duty vacuum. At last, we deodorise your upholstery for the removal of damp and stale odours.
Couch Stain Removal Melbourne
Just like your carpets, your couches are also most prone to stain. Everyone including your pets and kids loves couches. You eat, drink and many times sleep there. Eating and drinking onto your couches lead to food and drink stains on the couch fabric. There could be a chocolate stain, wine stain, tea or coffee spills onto your couch, and trying to remove them on your own do not give you the desired results. As you cannot use a single procedure for different types of stains. The professionals know the right method for cleaning all types of stains, as they possess high-quality cleaning solutions and the right skills to restore your couches. (*terms and conditions apply)
Leather Couch Cleaning Melbourne
Master Cleaners Melbourne offers the best leather couch cleaning at the most reasonable prices. However, it is not very difficult to maintain leather upholstery, regular dusting is usually enough to maintain your couches. However, the stains on the couches can deteriorate its look. Trying to remove stains on your own can ruin the shine of leather, that’s why it is better you hire the professionals for leather couch cleaning. Besides leather couch stain removal, our experts also offer leather conditioning services.
Fabric Sofa Cleaning Melbourne
Master Cleaners Melbourne also offer fabric couch cleaning services at an affordable price. The professionals of our team have got lots of experience that helps them deliver the best results for fabric sofa cleaning. The professionals of our team possess advanced cleaning tools and solutions, that clean your fabric couches in a thorough manner. Also, our couch cleaning services do not cause any harm or allergies to your kids and pets in the home. You can also avail our services on the same day booking.
Reasons for Upholstery Cleaning
You might ask yourself why do I need paid upholstery cleaning? My maid cleans the upholstery every day. Well, you are not alone in having those thoughts as many people think that cleaning upholstery at home is more than enough to keep it clean. But unfortunately, this is far away from the factual truth. Upholstered items attract not just dirt but other contaminants too. And allergens, bacteria, fungi, dust mites find it easy to live in the fabric of your upholstery as it provides them with a breeding environment for growth. They get plenty of things to eat and grow within your upholstery grease, human body oil, skin flakes, and residues of the spills.
So your upholstery is becoming not just unclean every day but unhygienic too. These harmful contaminants have the potential to cause serious health problems to your loved ones. Therefore, it is your duty to see that your upholstery gets cleaned properly, thoroughly and deeply so that not even a single bacteria has a scope to live in it and cause serious hazards.
Quality Couch Cleaning Melbourne
Master Cleaners offer professional and guaranteed upholstery cleaning Melbourne. You get numerous benefits from our upholstery cleaning services. These are:
- Do you like the idea of sitting amidst filth? Well, if you don’t get your upholstery cleaned regularly by professionals you are actually doing so. A cleaned upholstery does not have any of this filth left once our cleaners finish their job.
- Do you like all those stains on your lovely couch? Won’t you be more pleased to see them gone permanently? Our couch cleaning ensures that you will get a spotless couch with our services.
- Cleanliness is the main benefit of upholstery cleaning; Cleanliness that goes deep within. If you wish to see completely cleaned upholstery then look no more than Master Cleaners.
- Your upholstery is an expensive investment and our upholstery cleaning services ensure that your investment remains safe for you, your home and your health.
- Masters upholstery cleaning extends the life of your upholstery if you get it cleaned on a regular basis. Regular professional cleanings save your money on future repairs. Also, imagine how good you would feel if your couch looks, smells, and feels good even after years of usage. That could happen with Master upholstery cleaning.
- Our cleaning process breaks down the soils and does not let it stay, thereby protecting the fabric of the upholstery. So you get rid of stains, odours, and all kind of contaminants.
Have Master upholstery cleaners visit your place and perform complete upholstery cleaning to find out how it is live healthier again!
Why Choose Master’s Upholstery Cleaning Melbourne?
Master Upholstery Cleaning Melbourne has a cutting edge advantage over other cleaning service providers in Melbourne. Some reasons why our clients come back to us again and again for all their cleaning needs are:
- Reliable Couch Cleaners
- Certified, experienced cleaners
- Flexible booking hours
- Same day couch steam/dry cleaning service
- Licensed Upholstery Cleaning Technicians
- Lowest Upholstery Cleaning prices in Melbourne
- Guaranteed results
- Eco-friendly solutions
- Latest cleaning methods
Our Couch Cleaning Services Palette
Master Couch Cleaning Melbourne has a complete range of cleaning solutions for your domestic as well as commercial properties. Our service palette includes duct cleaning, rug cleaning, carpet cleaning, mattress cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, end of lease cleaning, bond back cleaning, pet stain removal, odour removal, curtain and blind cleaning, Pet smell couch cleaning and rug laundry in all suburbs of Melbourne.
Get your upholstery pristine and cleaned in a spick and span manner with Master upholstery cleaning.
The Scotchgard™ Upholstery Protection Melbourne
Stain on your upholstery fabric or leather? Yes, we can remove every possible stain. If you wanted to keep your upholstery protected from the stains, you need upholstery stain protection. Our couch cleaners are expert in the protection of your upholstery fabric or leather form the stains. There are numerous benefits of upholstery protection
- Prevent stains or dust absorb by the upholstery
- Scotchgard Protection create invisible protection layer over the upholstery
- Refresh your couch look
- Prolong the life of your upholstery
- Prevent germs growth inside your upholstery
Frequently Asked Questions on Upholstery Cleaning Melbourne:
Usually, you must have cleaned your upholstery at least once or twice every year unless you notice a musty smell or if your upholstery got some stains by children or pet’s mess. In that case, you should definitely hire the cleaners to get your upholstery cleaned. You can call us at any time for emergency upholstery stain removal and upholstery cleaning services.
Run a vacuum cleaner over your fabric upholstery. By this process, you will be able to pick up most pet hair, dust, debris and food particles from your upholstery. Remember that you will have to vacuum under the cushions and among pillows. If your upholstery has any type of bad odours, sprinkle baking soda with cleaning detergent over the upholstery and leave it for few minutes and then clean it and dry up properly with any suitable procedure. For more information, you can call us directly. We provide our cleaning services in all suburbs of Melbourne. Get free quotes also on call.
The usual time is 8 or 12 hours, for a couch or upholstery after cleaning. You can use ventilators or fans to dry the upholstery. With these methods, the dry period can be reduced. Some professional cleaners use their fans at the end of the cleaning to increase the airflow in your room to dry the upholstery. This is an excellent way to reduce the dry times for upholstery.
Location: Melbourne, VIC, Australia